Wednesday, April 30

Tell me I can't do something. Go ahead.

Tell me I can't do something.

I am the girl who graduated high school on mercy and age. I am the girl who wasn't prepared for college and dove in any way. I am the girl who didn't make friends and stuck it out for five years, learning about the favorite topic I found in all my classes. I am the girl who decided to get off the couch and choose a job I wanted. I am the girl who grew into the role given and flourished under grace. I am the woman who traveled to another state alone and spent a week using power tools I'd never tried before. I am the woman who decided she wanted more and moved across the country because she could, filling in a new job with more responsibilities. I am the woman who wasn't afraid of questions and doubt and sought council and made a choice that few others agreed with, without regrets. I am the woman who dreams big and wonders what is next. I am the woman who will reach out and find it.

So, go ahead. Tell me I can't do something.

I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment