Thursday, June 30

The Secret to a Good Pudding Cup

Yawn. Short post tonight. It's been a long day, but a good one. My publisher says I've struck gold with my latest Johnson Clifton book. Hayley was the secret. She's so much fun. But I won't spoil anything for you. You can read all about it as soon as the book is released.

Until then, I will tell you the secret to a good pudding cup. Get a plain vanilla cup, none of this mixing colors going on, open it, stir it up, and add a spoonful of peanut butter to the top. Creamy or crunchy, whichever you like. Or, if you're in a sullen mood (peanut butter is for good mood celebration times), add a palm full of chocolate chips, you know, the kind for baking cookies. Mix those in or leave them on the top.

Mmm. It's almost as good as strawberry ice cream.


Keep it real...unless you prefer fiction.
~Heather Bliss~

No comments:

Post a Comment