Thursday, July 26

Alligator Party

I...have inspired art.

Mostly because I was being silly.

My work here is done.


Last week, a friend of mine was working on a weekly drawing (meaning he makes a drawing in a sketchbook once a week, not he gives something away once a week--there was some amusing confusion about this earlier online). He wasn't sure what to make, so in the interest of something quick and easy (and Owl City and silly) I tossed "Alligator Sky." into the comment section thinking that he could draw funny shaped clouds and call it done.

But nooooo. He took that idea and made it into something much better.

My friends, Weekly Drawing #4 by Joshua Martin, multi-talented artist:

See all of his weekly drawings here.


See more of Josh's art at his fanpage. I think you'll like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment