Tuesday, March 11

YogaMo Day 7

I never thought I would stand on a dictionary before. The bookworm in me may have screamed "blasphamy!" but the creative in me said "well, give it a try." And as I didn't have a yoga block, I went with what I had. It probably helped.

Today's video was about taking steps toward doing the crow pose.


Now, honestly, I have no idea why I would ever want to do the crow pose unless it's like juggling or speaking Hawaiian - just because I can (note, I cannot speak Hawaiian...yet) - but this was neat. I did not think I'd be able to do it at all. But I did actually get both feet off the ground, er, book (sorry, dictionary!).

Now, granted, mine doesn't look like Erin's, and it was far from solid. Maybe less of a large, sleek crow and more of a tiny, excitable sparrow.


See that? See that? For one fraction of a tenth of a second, I had both feet in the air! Who knew?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment